Anglesey Walking Packages
Depending on your experience and level of fitness, you can choose a package that suits you. Normally, it takes between 9 and 13 days to walk the whole 140 mile Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path. But some customers have actually completed the whole path in 6 days!
If the packages listed on our website aren’t suitable, just tell us what you’re looking for and we can offer you a tailor-made package. Incorporate days off to relax or sight see in certain areas, or even book a day trip to Dublin (Ireland).
Anglesey Whole Island Packages
14 nights, 13 days walking – Package Code – A1
13 nights, 12 days walking – Package Code – A2
11 nights, 10 days walking – Package Code – A3
10 nights, 9 days walking – Package Code – A4
12 nights, 11 days walking – Package Code – A5
If you decide to book any of our whole island packages, you will move from accommodation to accommodation every 1-2 nights as you walk round the island. 2 nights is necessary in some areas due to availabilities and remoteness of the path. Whilst you walk, we will move your luggage onwards to the next accommodation.
What’s included in our walking holiday packages
All our whole island packages include
- Pick up from Bangor or Holyhead station, Anglesey Airport, or the ferry terminal at Holyhead. Many of our international visitors (American, Canadian, Swiss) fly into Dublin and take the ferry over to Holyhead which is much simpler. We are agents for both Stena and Irish Ferries, so your tickets can be booked by us as part of your package.
- People and luggage transfers
- Accommodations in en-suite rooms, full Welsh breakfast, all maps, route planners, tidal and local information and our 24 hour back up service.
- If you decide to travel by car to Anglesey, we can arrange safe parking for the duration of your stay.
- If your time is limited and impossible to walk the whole path, why not book one of our half island packages?
View all our other packages -Anglesey combined packages or other areas of Wales.