Anglesey Coastal Path
Explore the unspoilt beauty of the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path with Anglesey Walking Holidays’ exclusive self-guided and guided walking tours which take you along a 130 mile circular, unique and captivating coastline. “Môn, Mam Cymru” (Anglesey, the mother of Wales) is a naturally beautiful island with ninety per cent of its coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Beauty. The Snowdonia Mountain Range and the Llŷn Peninsula are a wonderful backdrop to Ynys Môn , which makes the island ever more enchanting.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
Anglesey Walking Holidays are the local experts. We have been operating on the island for over 10 years and pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tailor-made hiking tours along the Anglesey Coast Path, now part of the 870 mile Wales Coast Path. We are passionate about our island and its culture and can offer expertise and local knowledge of each trail. We ensure that all elements are included in our walking holiday packages – walks, accommodation, maps, easy to follow route planners, luggage transfers and our unique personalised service – are of the highest quality. We carefully plan your walking tour and take care of everything from the day you arrive to your departure. All you have to do is set your alarm clock and lace up your boots and savour the delights of Anglesey. However, if you prefer our cycling holidays, you are guaranteed the same attention to detail as our walking packages.
Anglesey Coastal Path Walking Holiday
A walking holiday is the best way to discover the Anglesey coast with its network of ancient paths and stunning trails. The Anglesey Coast Path, part of the Wales Coast Path, is one of the best kept secrets of North West Wales’ largest island, “Ynys Môn”. Don’t be surprised if you walk for miles without seeing anybody. Hike through breath-taking scenery and stay overnight in picturesque villages and towns. Whilst you walk, your luggage transfer will be taken care of, and if your accommodation is not directly on the path, we will pick you up and transfer you to your overnight stop. Because we are based on the island, you always have a contact and our back up if anything should go wrong. So you have nothing to worry about.
Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path
Anglesey’s diversity is legendary. If your interests include wildlife, geology, archaeology, historical sites or just beautiful blue flag beaches , then Anglesey is the island for you. In spring and early summer, the Anglesey coastal walk bursts with colour with an abundance of wildflowers, whilst the seals, porpoises and dolphins swim below in the warm blue waters. Steeped in history, castles, lighthouses, Celtic trails, wildlife, and natural beauty. Europe’s oldest living language “Cymraeg” (Welsh) is spoken here by half the inhabitants and villages have extraordinary and tongue-twisting names like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Steeped in history, Neolithic sites, castles, lighthouses and Celtic trails, it fully deserves this testimonial written by a customer. “I have found my paradise on Anglesey“. It is our paradise and we want to share it with you.
Walking Holiday on Anglesey Coast Path – all you want to know.
- All walks are ideal for seasoned hikers as well as beginnners and leisure walkers of all ages. There’s a package that suits everyone.
- Start on any day of the week and select as many walks as you wish. We pick up from Bangor or Holyhead train station, or if you come by car you can park your car with us for the duration.
- Book from a short break to a fortnight’s holiday. We have whole island and half island packages or we can create a tailor-made package for you. You don’t have to be an experienced walker to book with us. Anglesey Walking Holidays can create a bespoke walking package with daily mileages that suit you. Just contact us.
- We cater for single and independent travellers as well as for groups of around 20.
- Guided and self-guided packages available.
- There is an option of coming off the path earlier by phoning our direct line.
- Optional days off available.
- No need to walk back to your own car, or leave vehicles in isolated areas.
- We supply OS maps, (which have the Anglesey Coastal path clearly marked).
- Highly commended route planners, with local and historical information. Tidal advice and restrictions, alternative routes if parts of the path are inaccessible.
- Advice on the best places to eat in different areas, post offices, shops etc.
- Personal service by our staff, who take care of everything, so that you can enjoy your holiday
- 24 hr back up service.
- Anglesey Walking Holidays have been operating on Anglesey for over ten years and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 again this year, an accolade which we are so proud of.