Anglesey Coastal Path Walk
Explore the unspoilt beauty of the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path with Anglesey Walking Holidays. Anglesey Walking Holidays offer a variation of self-guided walking packages with accommodation and luggage transfers. The walk follows a 130 mile circular, unique and captivating coastline, which can be split into sections.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
Anglesey Walking Holidays are the local walking holiday experts. We are based on the island and have been operating here for over 10 years. Services offered are of the highest quality, which include tailor-made hiking tours along Anglesey’s Coastal Path, now part of the 870 mile Wales Coast Path. Our passion for Ynys Môn and its culture allows us to offer our customers expertise and local knowledge of each trail.
How we operate
All elements are included in our walking holiday packages – walks, accommodation, maps, easy to follow route planners, luggage transfers and our unique 24 hour personalised service – all of the highest quality. Tours will be carefully planned with you at the booking stage. Then Anglesey Walking Holidays will take care of everything – from the day you arrive to your departure day. All you need to remember is to set the alarm clock, lace up your boots and enjoy the delights of Anglesey. If you prefer cycling to walking, the same attention to detail is guaranteed on our cycling holiday packages.
Anglesey Coastal Path Walking – Accommodation and Luggage Transfer
“Môn, Mam Cymru” (Anglesey, the mother of Wales) is a naturally beautiful island with ninety per cent of its coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Beauty. The Snowdonia Mountain Range and the Llŷn Peninsula are a wonderful backdrop to the island, making Anglesey (Ynys Môn) even more enchanting. Walking is the best way to discover the Anglesey coast with its network of ancient paths and stunning trails. The coastal path is one of the best kept secrets of North West Wales’ largest island, “Ynys Môn”. Don’t be surprised if you walk for miles without seeing a soul. Hike through breath-taking scenery and stay overnight in picturesque villages and towns. Whilst you walk, your luggage transfer will be taken care of. If your accommodation is not directly on the path, Anglesey Walking Holiday staff will pick you up and transfer you to your overnight stop. As we are based on the island, you always have a contact and our back up if anything should go wrong. So you have nothing to worry about.
Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path
Anglesey’s diversity is legendary. If your interests include wildlife, geology, archaeology, historical sites or just beautiful blue flag beaches, then Anglesey is the place for you. In spring and early summer, the Anglesey coastal walk bursts with colour with an abundance of wildflowers. Seals, porpoises and dolphins swim below in the warm blue waters. The Isle of Anglesey is steeped in history, castles, lighthouses, Celtic trails, wildlife, and natural beauty. Europe’s oldest living language “Cymraeg” (Welsh) is spoken on the island and by our staff . Towns and villages have extraordinary and tongue-twisting names like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
We look forward to 2017 as Wales is celebrating the Year of Legends. This follows the successful Year of Adventure.
“I have found my paradise on Anglesey” was a quote from one of our customers. It is OUR paradise and we want to share it with you.
Walking Holiday on the Anglesey Coast Path – all you want to know.
- All walks are ideal for seasoned hikers as well as beginners and leisure walkers of all ages. There’s a package that suits everyone.
- Start on any day of the week and select as many walks as you wish. We pick up from Bangor or Holyhead train station, or if you come by car you can park your car with us for the duration.
- Book from a short break to a fortnight’s holiday. We have whole island and half island packages or we can create a tailor-made package exclusively for you. You don’t have to be an experienced walker to book with us. Anglesey Walking Holidays can create a bespoke walking package with suitable daily mileages. Just contact us.
- We cater for single and independent travellers as well as for groups of around 20.
- Guided and self-guided packages available.
- There is an option of coming off the path earlier by phoning our direct line.
- Optional days off available.
- No need to walk back to your own car, or leave vehicles in isolated areas.
- We supply OS maps, (which have the Anglesey Coastal path clearly marked).
- Highly commended route planners, with local and historical information. Tidal advice and restrictions, alternative routes if parts of the path are inaccessible.
- Advice on the best places to eat in different areas, post offices, shops etc.
- Personal service by our staff, who take care of everything, so that you can enjoy your holiday
- 24 hr back up service.
- Anglesey Walking Holidays have been operating on Anglesey for over ten years and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence again this year, an accolade which we are so proud of.