Anglesey Coastal Path
Explore the unspoilt beauty of the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path with Anglesey Walking Holidays. Anglesey Walking Holidays offer a variation of self-guided walking packages with luggage transfers. The walks take you along a 130 mile circular, unique and captivating coastline. “Môn, Mam Cymru” (Anglesey, the mother of Wales) is a naturally beautiful island with ninety per cent of its coastline designated as an Area of Outstanding Beauty. The Snowdonia Mountain Range and the Llŷn Peninsula are a wonderful backdrop to the island, which makes Anglesey (Ynys Môn) even more enchanting.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
Anglesey Walking Holidays are the local experts on the Isle of Anglesey. We have been operating for over 10 years and pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tailor-made hiking tours along the Anglesey Coast Path, now part of the 870 mile Wales Coast Path. Our passion for Ynys Môn and its culture allows us to offer our customers expertise and local knowledge of each trail. All elements are included in our walking holiday packages – walks, accommodation, maps, easy to follow route planners, luggage transfers and our unique 24 hour personalised service – all of the highest quality. The tour will be carefully planned with you at the booking stage. We will then take care of everything from the day you arrive to your departure. All you have to do is set your alarm clock, lace up your boots and savour the delights of Anglesey. However, if you prefer our cycling holidays, you are guaranteed the same attention to detail. .
Anglesey Coastal Path Walking Holiday
A walking holiday is the best way to discover the Anglesey coast with its network of ancient paths and stunning trails. The Anglesey Coast Path, part of the Wales Coast Path, is one of the best kept secrets of North West Wales’ largest island, “Ynys Môn”. Don’t be surprised if you walk for miles without seeing anybody. Hike through breath-taking scenery and stay overnight in picturesque villages and towns. Whilst you walk, your luggage transfer will be taken care of, and if your accommodation is not directly on the path, we will pick you up and transfer you to your overnight stop. Because we are based on the island, you always have a contact and our back up if anything should go wrong. So you have nothing to worry about.
Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path
Anglesey’s diversity is legendary. If your interests include wildlife, geology, archaeology, historical sites or just beautiful blue flag beaches , then Anglesey is the island for you. In spring and early summer, the Anglesey coastal walk bursts with colour with an abundance of wildflowers, whilst the seals, porpoises and dolphins swim below in the warm blue waters. Anglesey is steeped in history, castles, lighthouses, Celtic trails, wildlife, and natural beauty. Europe’s oldest living language “Cymraeg” (Welsh) is spoken on the island and by our staff . The towns and villages have extraordinary and tongue-twisting names like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
2017 is a very important year for us, as Wales is celebrating the Year of Myths and Legends and Anglesey has so much to offer.
“I have found my paradise on Anglesey” was a quote from one of our recent customers. Anglesey is definitely OUR paradise and we want to share it with you.
Walking Holiday Packages – information
- All walks are ideal for seasoned hikers as well as beginnners and leisure walkers of all ages. There’s a package that suits everyone.
- Start on any day of the week and select as many walks as you wish. We pick up from Bangor or Holyhead train station, or if you come by car you can park your car with us for the duration.
- Book from a short break to a fortnight’s holiday. We have whole island and half island packages or we can create a tailor-made package exclusively for you. You don’t have to be an experienced walker to book with us. Anglesey Walking Holidays can create a bespoke walking package with suitable daily mileages. Just contact us.
- We cater for single and independent travellers as well as for large groups.
- Guided and self-guided packages available.
- There is an option of coming off the path earlier by phoning our direct line.
- Optional days off available.
- No need to walk back to your own car, or leave vehicles in isolated areas.
- We supply OS maps, (which have the Anglesey Coastal path clearly marked).
- Highly commended route planners, with local and historical information. Tidal advice and restrictions, alternative routes if parts of the path are inaccessible.
- Advice on the best places to eat in different areas, post offices, shops etc. We can pre-book your evening meals if necessary.
- Personal service by our staff, who take care of everything, so that you can enjoy your holiday
- 24 hr back up service.
- Anglesey Walking Holidays have been operating on Anglesey for over ten years and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 again this year, an accolade which we are so proud of.
- Please call on 01248 713 611 to speak to a member of our team or click here to enquire about any of our walking packages.