Anglesey Coastal Path
Explore the unspoilt beauty of the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path with Anglesey Walking Holidays’ exclusive self-guided and guided walking tours which take you along a 128 mile circular, unique and captivating coastline.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
You will be in the hands of the local experts with Anglesey Walking Holidays. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tailor-made hiking tours along the Anglesey Coast Path, now part of the 870 mile Wales Coast Path. We are passionate about our island and its culture and can offer expertise and local knowledge of each trail. We ensure that all elements are included in our walking holiday packages – walks, accommodation, maps, easy to follow route planners, luggage transfers and our unique personalised service – are of the highest quality. We carefully plan your walking tour and take care of everything from the day you arrive to your departure. All you have to do is set your alarm clock and lace up your boots and savour the delights of Anglesey. However, if you prefer our cycling holidays, you are guaranteed the same attention to detail as our walking packages.
Anglesey Coastal Path Walking Holiday
A walking holiday is the best way to discover the Anglesey coast with its network of ancient paths and stunning trails. The Anglesey Coast Path, part of the Wales Coast Path, is one of the best kept secrets of North West Wales’ largest island, “Ynys Môn”, steeped in history, castles, lighthouses, Celtic trails, wildlife and natural beauty. Don’t be surprised if you walk for miles without seeing anybody. Hike through breath-taking scenery and stay overnight in picturesque villages and towns. Whilst you walk, your luggage transfer will be taken care of, and if your accommodation is not directly on the path, we will pick you up and transfer you to your overnight stop. Because we are based on the island, you always have a contact and our back up if anything should go wrong. So you have nothing to worry about.
Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path
Anglesey’s diversity is legendary. If your interests include wildlife, geology, archaeology, historical sites or just beautiful blue flag beaches with Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula as a backdrop, then Anglesey is the island for you. As one customer wrote in his testimonial. “I have found my paradise on Anglesey“.
Walking Holiday on Anglesey Coast Path
- The walks are ideal for seasoned hikers as well as beginnners and leisure walkers of all ages. There’s a package that suits everyone.
- You can start on any day of the week and select as many walks as you wish.
- Book from a short break to a fortnight’s holiday. We have whole island and half island packages or you can have a package tailor-made for you.
- We cater for single and independent travellers as well as for groups of around 20.
- Guided and self-guided packages available.
- You have the option of coming off the path earlier just by phoning our direct line.
- Take a day off whenever you want.
- There is no need to walk back to your own car, or leave vehicles in isolated areas.
- Supply of OS maps, (which have the Anglesey Coastal path clearly marked).
- Highly commended route planners, with local and historical information. Tidal advice and restrictions, alternative routes if parts of the path are inaccessible.
- Advice on the best places to eat in different areas, post offices, shops etc.
- Personal service by our staff, who take care of everything, so that you can enjoy your holiday
- 24 hr back up service.
- You don’t have to be an experienced walker to book with us. Anglesey Walking Holidays can create a bespoke walking package with daily mileages that suit you. Just contact us.
- Anglesey Walking Holidays have been operating on Anglesey for over ten years and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 which we are so proud of.